Super-MIG® Benefits compared to conventional MIG / MAG / SAW:
- Higher welding speeds (2-3 times faster than MIG / MAG / SAW).
- Produces true lap welds.
– In many cases can substitute Laser installations.
- Improved part quality - significant reduction in residual deformation - due to reduction of welding heat input (narrow Heat Affected Zone - “HAZ”).
- Reduced wire consumption - less edge preparation requirements.
- Easily integrated into traditional MIG / MAG applications.
- Higher quality welds for same range of weldable materials (MIG/TIG/Plasma).
- Significant reduction in weld spatter.
- Adaptable to popular MIG / MAG welders, such as Lincoln, Miller, Cloos, Panasonic, OTC, ESAB, etc.
- Compatible with analog MIG welder controls.